Thursday 20 August 2015

Apple's new music application with ios 8.4 - Hate the new look?

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I wrote a post so apologies if I go wrong here and there.

Getting to the point, I hate the way Apple's new music application looks like. The old UI feel and look was very genuinely simple and easy for anyone to use and understand. They seem to have messed up with a lot of important aspects of a music application - for the first time ever! And I'm personally hating it more and more everyday. And I just keep waiting that one new update comes up and they get it back to how it looked like earlier. (Apparently didn't happen with 8.4.1 ios update) lol.

Image 1 - Look at the image above. How sweet and simple the app used to be.

Image 2 - Look what they did to my most beloved app above! I mean seriously do I need this big sudden change where things don't get simple for me but harder as F$#k?

Yes of course this is my personal opinion about it and I believe many love it as I've read some posts on it where people mention that there are millions of daily viewers and users on the application.
I mean dude! we've already got a bunch of applications to let us register either paid or free and let us listen to songs online when and wherever required. Alright Alright just do the addition to the app but at least keep the feel and the same look! Retain the UI for which Apple became famous and most important - the ease of use!
I know I keep repeating the same lines but that's how frustrated I am and I'm sure there are millions like me who hate the way it looks.

Top of the most, Choose a plan part where monetization is all that matter. As it is, Apple was already one of the most unaffordable smart phones to the commeners and here is a not required addition to the music app  below -


Yes I can be wrong, lets assume I'm already wrong and you don't like me being a critic about it but hey! I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.
Moral of my post today is that they should get it back to the way it was supposed to be. And I don't care a sh*$ about what else they change!

No comments:

Post a Comment